Ukraine Artworks and Appeal
Celebrating Ukraine – read more
New Cut-Paper Works
Abundance and Dancing Dragonflies are new works in Fiona Scott-Wilson’s Water Lily Series. These works involve a new way of working in cut-paper. A limited series of collectable giclee prints is now available. Plus more new wall art.
Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis
Tribute to Ukraine Artists
BOOK: Hope for Ukraine book
Fiona’s work is featured in a new book, Hope For Ukraine. Her significant Ukraine series celebrates the spirit of the Ukraine people, pays homage to two significant Ukraine artists and raised money for Ukraine charities.
New editions of Canvas Print editions of the Ukraine series are available in UK, EU and the USA. We will hold the prices for these for as long as possible.
Cut-paper Tribute to Lyubov Panchenko stretched canvas£45.00 – £60.00
Cut-paper Tribute to Maria Prymachenko stretched canvas£45.00 – £60.00
“If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.“– William Morris – Arts and Crafts Movement founder
By creating these colored, paper cutouts, it seems to me that I am happily anticipating things to come. I don’t think that I have ever found such balance as I have in creating these paper cutouts. But I know that it will only be much later that people will realize to what extent, the work I am doing today is in step with the future.– Matisse
Enhance your home with vibrant cut-paper art
Step into the world of colour and creativity with Fiona Scott-Wilson’s one-of-a-kind cut-paper paintings, now on display at FSW Gallery. We offer you colour-accurate, high-quality giclee prints on archival paper, framed in natural oak or ready to frame, or easy-to-hang stretched canvas prints which make great unique gifts. Plus large A5 art greeting cards.
Inspired by nature, a passion for The Arts and Crafts Movement, Oriental design and great Impressionists – Fiona’s vibrant and exquisite, detailed cut-paper paintings bring joy and glorious colours into your home that enrich your beautiful living space, enhancing with bold colours or a chosen themed design, like a Monet inspired work in paper called “The River Bathers”.
The medium of hand cutting coloured paper was introduced by Matisse who made cut-paper into a viable art form. Fiona has evolved that technique to create a new way of painting with multiple shades of paper, hand cut with a scalpel, like a brush stroke .
Beautiful Giclee Prints
Browse our range of inspired works and discover a rich tapestry of vibrant colour and design that will enhance the beauty of your home with collectable, investable art prints created with the colour accurate giclee process, creating a fascinating talking point to share with family and friends. Invest in original, beautifully crafted works of art.
The Greedy Heron – giclee print£120.00 – £300.00
Abundance – giclee print£60.00 – £500.00
Kingfishers and Water Lilies£30.00 – £215.00
Dragonflies and Water Lilies – Giclee Print ready for framing£30.00 – £90.00
Add a truly unique piece of art to your home. Printed with precision on archival quality paper a limited range of signed prints. A tasteful oak framing is available as an option or the print only if you wish to make arrangements with your local framer.
Stretched Canvas (simple to hang)
Ideal for your budget, easy-to-hang and remove (using a command strip, be kind to walls).
Bullfinches on Blossom – stretched canvas£45.00 – £60.00
Kingfishers and River Plants – stretched canvas£45.00 – £60.00
Large Greeting Cards
Dragonflies and Water Lilies art card£5.00 – £42.00
Mynah Birds with Orange Blossom A5 Card£5.00 – £42.00
Bluejays of Hope Square Card£5.00 – £42.00
Curate your own sense of style and choose your cut-paper painting from the gallery. Discover works following the Arts and Crafts Movement in the style of William Morris and the Pre-Raphelites. Or, a contemporary East meets West take on Japanese Woodcuts and World of nature influences, plus works inspired by the impressionists including Monet and Matisse.
The Gallery Shop
“Matisse would have been proud of you for using the cut out coloured paper technique. Good composition, imaginative, lovely.”
“I’ve never seen cut-paper work before … a very beautiful craft. The textures apparent on the cats and the bird designs were excellent”.
“One of the best exhibitions I have seen. Very high standard of work.”
“Amazing – high-quality work. Really astounded by current exhibition.”
“Delightful work, colourful and vibrant”
“Excellent art, very original”
“unique and talented artist”
From the artist
“Cutting into colour reminds me of the sculptor’s direct carving.”
– Henri Matisse
“Colour was not given to us in order that we imitate nature, it was given to us so that we can express our emotions.”
– Henri Matisse
- Hope for TurkiyeI was inspired by the extraordinary courage and bravery of the Turkish and Syrian people who came together to help save as many people as they could find under the enormous blanket of rubble after the earthquake devastated and destroyed large parts of their Country. I needed to create an image that would resonate universally […]
- Celebrating UkraineUkraine Series Stretched Canvas celebrate Ukraine and two important folk artists who died during the war and the plight of refugees and the next generation. Orders of these works no only will give you a beautiful and significant art work to hang on your wall, but we will set aside 25% of our sales until […]
- Latest WorksVisiting Europe last year included a time in Paris, Arles and St Paul de Vence. This has inspired a new way of working combining cut-paper with other mediums and here is the first work Abundance, a full A1 combination of cut-paper, painting and collage methods. The same technique on a 200mm square Canvas board Dancing […]
- Tributes to Ukraine ArtistsDespite extreme opposition, Lyubov Panchenko dared to celebrate her Ukrainian identity through colorful folk art collages. Tragically, the 84-year-old artist died during the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine. Not only is Maria Prymachenko among the 20th century’s great self-taught artists, she is an icon of Ukrainian national identity. Her fantastical paintings, praised during her lifetime […]
- Hope for UkraineEdited and compiled by Tim Saunders (Creative Coverage) This book, in celebration of Ukraine, is a fantastic group effort from over 40 contributors from the United Kingdom to the Republic of Ireland and as far away as Australia. It features poems, short stories, famous quotes, art and sculpture around the theme of hope and freedom. […]
Childhood Memories Giclee print£120.00 – £220.00
Kingfishers and River Plants Giclee print£120.00 – £300.00
Nightingale’s Song of Hope Giclee print£120.00 – £500.00
Limited edition artist signed “Hope for Turkiye” A2 Poster (includes donation to charity)£20.00
Great Egret and Water Lilies – framed giclee print£220.00 – £300.00
The Greedy Heron – giclee print£120.00 – £300.00